Tuesday, September 6, 2022







Working on photo mock-ups to display at my studio during our Open Studio 2022 - Weekend 2

I have some of my art on items like these pillows. The proceeds from these type of items helps in funding the giving part of my art practice. Though most of the art is mine, I also have images from the 'public domain' I feel work well along side my work particularly when creating wall galleries. Artist like Van Gogh, Felix Emile-Jean Vallotton, George Wesley Bellows, Hiroaki Takshashi - Shotei, Katsushika Hokusai & Odilon Redon appear here.


If your in the Sacramento Area, over 270 artists will be opening their studios over these two weekends.  Expecting over 30,000 art enthusiasts ... hope to see you! 


First Weekend -  Sept 10th-11th, 10a-5p ... begins this weekend!

Second Weekend Sept. 17th & 18th, 10a-5p ... our studio opening!

Open Studio 2022 Online Artist Guide Link : 







No comments:

Post a Comment