Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Notebook's -- "Book & DVD Store" & "Video on Demand" are now Open!

Hi,

My Blog has been accepted by Amazon.com for their Amazon Associates program.   

What this does for the blog is allows a simple way for you to purchase or you may want to give as a gift the books or DVD's, etc that you have seen on this blog. 

What I'm really excited about is that you can now view some of the videos I have been highlighting in the Notebook with Amazon.com's Video on Demand.  Their prices are quite reasonable and the video quality, from what I have watched on my computer, excellent.

If you know of anyone who is interested in the things I cover & post on my blog please pass my link on to them. Thx!

The August post will have a lot to do with "paper"  -- one of my favorite materials.  These Artists, scientists, teachers, philosopher will amaze you with their work, ideas and artistic approach to such a humble material. Plus in Live! at "The Club"  a new voice & musician (at least for me) Esperanza Spalding and an artist you may already know Madeleine Peyroux.   Then Enjoy! for my Coaster Friends ...  a short visit from Ringo & Joe.

Let me know what you think and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment