Sunday, January 2, 2022




We are getting ready for NCECA 2022 Ceramic Arts Conference coming to Sacramento. Our studios will be one of the featured venues with over 4000+ people planning to attend. So coming soon to clayArtstudio814 this upstair space, where my studio is, and along with all the studios & gallery downstairs will be totally transformed in the coming months leading up to the event Mar. 16-19, 2022. I will be doing my drawing thing in collabortion with the 13+1 ceramists in this upstairs space. I hope you can visit our studios and all of the many other venues & events happening through out Sacramento & the Northern California region. (This is what happens when your share space with 13+ ceramics artist and visiting featured ceramist artist Anthony Maki Gill and I ‘m not a ceramics artist … so they just invade your space … just kidding :-)


NCECA Website: 


A short video of the upcoming event:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment